Friday, July 15, 2016

[Review] Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask, Green Tea

Price: RM4.00
Verdict: 9/10
Repurchase: Yes

Price & Where To Get


I bought this from Innisfree Sunway Pyramid for RM4, which is actually my upper limit for masks. It's worth every cent though. I've seen tI only have one of these masks left and I've tried four of these so far. 

Purchased from: Innisfree Sunway Pyramid, Malaysia

Fit & Texture


The texture of the mask is sheer and slightly transparent, as you can see from the picture above. Innisfreeworld.com boasts it as a three-layered sheet for longer moisturizing and great adherence, which I can definitely attest to. The fit on my face was quite perfect with even the nose fitting snugly! The essence clung to the sheetmask and then to my face. I didn't feel stiffled or too warm with this on. It didn't really have much of a scent, but that could be because the of the daiso mask I placed over it, which is all that much better because I don't enjoy smelling something for a long period of time.

All in all, I enjoyed how it felt. There was a good deal of essence left in the bag after I used it so I just smeared that over my forehead and applied the Daiso Silicone Mask over the sheet mask. Even after half an hour, it continued being moist. I ended up putting this mask on (Thanks to the daiso mask) for a little over an hour in total.


Ingredients

Obtained from Innisfreeworld.com: WATER,GLYCERIN,BUTYLENE GLYCOL,ALCOHOL,CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) FRUIT EXTRACT,BETAINE,CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT,XANTHAN GUM,PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL,1,3 PROPANEDIOL,ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN,SODIUM HYALURONATE,CITRUS UNSHIU PEEL EXTRACT,ORCHID EXTRACT,CAMELLIA JAPONICA LEAF EXTRACT,OPUNTIA COCCINELLIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS (ORANGE) FRUIT EXTRACT,CITRUS TANGERINA (TANGERINE) EXTRACT,LACTIC ACID,ASCORBIC ACID,CITRIC ACID,DISODIUM EDTA,PHENOXYETHANOL,FRAGRANCE

The main ingredients of this sheet mask is water, glycerin, butylne glycol and alcohol, which is actually quite unimpressive. It does, however have camellia leaf extract, which is an antioxidant as well as an emollient. Cosdna doesn't really warn about acne and irritants for this sheet mask, but ymmv.

Performance


According to the back of the mask, the the green tea sheet mask containts fresh moisture squeezed from green tea that moisturizes the skin to deep inside. With a promise that simple, it's hard to fail and indeed, it does exactly that. It moisturizes very well while being pleasing and soothing to have on.

In the picture above, I applied this mask right after having a reaction to the Guardian sheet mask, which turned my skin bright red. My skin is pretty dark, so having a redness that's capture-able via camera is actually quite an impressive feat. Since I knew the Innisfree mask agreed with my skin, I decided to use it to soothe the redness, which it did perfectly! I put this on for a little under an hour and it alleviated my redness completely, which I am extremely happy and grateful for!

I couldn't complain about the mask... except for the fact that there is literally no Innisfree in Kuching, which makes it that much harder for me to get my hands on it. Still, I'm taking one point off the mask because moisturization is achievable through a lot of other methods and at RM4 per mask, I would really expect more. I have cheapers masks that can do more.

Price: RM4.00
Verdict: 9/10
Repurchase: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment