Saturday, July 16, 2016

[Mini Haul] Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence

Mini Haul from: BB Cosmetic
(use codeC10T190S3 for 10% off) 
Packaging: 10/10 
Shipping: 9/10 (2 weeks) 
Samples: 10/10 
Money Spent: $6.61 (RM26.33)

What I Bought

I've heard so many good things about this so when it came on sale as one of BB Cosmetic's facebook 50% off, I've reviewed BB Cosmetic here if you're curious about their store. they're a Korean store that ships internationally for no extra cost, no minimum purchase.

Shipping & Samples


I bought this on June 29th, 2016 and it arrived on July 14th, 2016. That's about 2 weeks shipping time to Malaysia in SEA, which is really impressive since it's free shipping!

I will never not be impressed by the amount of samples given to me together with my purhcases from that site. Again, this meager purchase came with two The Face Shop cushion foundation puffs, one The Face Shop Face it Power Perfection BB Cream Sample, and one The Face Shop Blanclouding White Moisture Cream Sample.

Ingredients


Snail Secretion Filtrate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Arbutin, Human Ogliopeptide-1, Bee Venom, Plantago Asiatica Extract, Laminana Digita Extract, Dios Pyros Kaki Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ulmus Campestris (Elm) Extract, Bacilus Ferment, Azelaic Acid, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Beta-Glucan, Betaine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross Polymer, Adenosine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Arginine

The only possible acne trigger here, as seen on cosdna, is butylene glycol. However, this product contains 90% snail mucin and bee venom so if you're allergic to either, it's probably best to avoid this essence altogether. The ingredients aim to fade acne scars, brighten skin tone and maintain hydration throughout the day. Snail mucin supports natural cell regeneration and replenishes moisture to increase firmness, and bee venom has natural anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral properties. The gel-like essence is also fragrance free! Best recommended for those with sensitive and troubled skin. It's suitable for all skin types though!


First Impression


This essence step goes before my ampoule and after my Hada Labo toner/lotion. This isn't  moisturizing enough on it's own, so a moisturizer needs to be applied after. As you can see, the consistency of the essence is fairly gel-like. It applies wet to the skin and spreads well. Maybe one or two pumps will be enough to cover my whole face. It's not sticky and absorbs to the skin quickly.

It's unscented, which is a pleasant change! I was looking for something that can help combat the fine lines uder my eyes and deal with the closed comodones on my cheeks. I'm currently patch testing this, so I'll be reviewing this product in a few month's time. Fingers crossed that it'll work wonders! I have great hopes for this!
Money Spent: $6.61
Samples: 10/10
From: BB Cosmetic
(use codeC10T190S3 for 10% off) 

No comments:

Post a Comment