Wednesday, June 1, 2016

[Reviews] Innisfree Paddle Brush, Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder, & Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Mini Review: Innisfree Paddle Brush RM20

I love, love, LOVE this comb. It's made almost entirely of wood and the cushion just below the wooden bristles make it so that it doesn't stress on my scalp. I have hair that's almost reaching my waist and this combs through my hair beautifully. Designed to stimulate and massage scalp, it's so relaxing to run this through my hair in the mornings even when my hair is behaving. The wood also gets rid of any static buildup and untangles hair without pulling at it. LOVE it. I bought three, one for me, one for my mom and one for my sister. LOVE it.

Repurchase? Yes! One for everybody!

Mini Review: Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder RM24


I tell my bf this is my cheating tool. When I put this on, my face is smooth and flawless and I don't turn into an oil spill, which is just glorious. I bought this for RM24 at innisfree even though I know it's available cheaper elsewhere but the thing is, it's always sold out elsewhere!

It's a powder that's applied as the last step to my routine and helps everything set nicely. It controls sebum production and gets rid of that oil shine. I love this!

Repurchase? Yes! Once I run out, that is...

Mini Review: Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask (Free sample)

This... broke me out both times I used it and I've never reacted to products before so it made me sad. Instead of leaving my face clean and cleared, I had closed comedones, new pimples and angry red rashes. It really is a shame, since a lot of people rave about this product, but it really goes to show that everybody's skin is different.

I'm glad I had a kit to test out the product because I would've bought the full-sized version otherwise. I'd love to try out the non-super version and see if I react to that though.

Repurchase? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment