Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Innisfree Sunway Pyramid [Innisfree Comb, Volcanic Clay Mask, Green Tea Sheet Mask, No Sebum Mineral Powder] & Mini Review

I went on a short wedding trip last weekend for my friend's wedding and took the chance to spend a few extra day offs with my SO, who's the best, btw.

For the first night, I stayed at Cititel for ~RM200 per night with and an additional RM20 deposit for the key card, which we got back after returning the key cards. If you're planning to stay at Cititel, make a reservation directly through their website. It's actually cheaper than going through booking sites. I suppose that's cause they don't need to pay additional fees to them. Midvalley was literally just downstairs, which is incredibly convenient. The hotel was a hotel though. It wasn't too amazing, but it wasn't bad either. I had an enjoyable stay. Great for convenience.

http://www.cititelmidvalley.com/

The second and third night we were at Dorsett Grand Subang, also for RM200 per night thanks to a Groupon Deal. This hotel. Fuyoh. Selesa daooo (super comfortable). It comes with free buffet breakfast, which is solely responsible for making me fat during my short trip.

http://www.dorsetthotels.com/malaysia/subang/

Dorsett Grand Subang had free shuttle to Sunway Pyramid. And there's Innisfree in Sunway Pyramid.

There's no Innisfree in Sarawak.

I love Innisfree.

Picture From Innisfree Facebook Page
It's clean, which may sound like a given but it's really not. It's hard to be clean in Innisfree. They're super bright and the display is basically a million leaves that can collect dust like nobody's business. I have a severe dust allergy that turns into flu every chance it gets so having a clean shop makes me immeasurably happy.

During the four-day-trip to KL, I went to innisfree a total of three times. I'm only slightly ashamed of myself.

I bought an Innisfree Wooden Comb and a No Sebum Mineral Powder and signed up for a membership at Innisfree. In return, I was given a free best loved collection sample kit. They contain a 5ml Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum, 10ml Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mask and 10ml Innisfre Orchid Enriched Cream.

Image From http://www.tweedme.com/
They're tiny and are the perfect size for testing and sampling. I haven't managed to try any of the samples since my testing schedule is packed, but I did try out the comb, no sebum powder & Super Volcanic Pore Clay mask (Reviews coming up).

The second gift for reaching RM30 was two green tea sheet masks and the third was two more green tea (I wasn't given a choice. :( ) sheet masks and this little baby! I'm excited to try this out too, but it'll have to wait.


That's all for today! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment