Thursday, April 27, 2017

[Mini Haul] Purchases from B.liv Malaysia & NattaCosme on 11street.my

I had 11streetmy credit expiring the other day so I snagged one of the masks that Bliv's official reseller on 11street had for RM10.23. Look at me, making legit excuses to buy masks.

B.Liv Malaysia at 11Street.my

Prices: 10/10 
Packaging: 10/10 
Shipping: 2-3 days
Samples: 10/10
Repurchase: No

B.liv is a brand that was established in 2009 and carters to the demand of affordable personal skin care regimens that's leading in pore management solution. They launched originally in Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Macau. They have an interesting 14 days money-back guarantee that I'm curious if anyone's used before. XD Skin is very much different for everone and the same product may not work effectively for everyone. All products are salon-formulated and tested.

The mask arrived a few days after ordering it and it expires in September this year. =.= Lame. I have enough masks expiring this year as it is and would've appreciated a heads up. They put the expiry date on the sample in the description, but not the mask. Maybe they meant to put the expiry date on the mask but accidentally got it on the sample instead.

As you can see in the picture, the mask came with 3 b.liv dench me cleanser + 3 b.liv glow and shine exfoliating mask, which is 1 more than the description promised, so yay! Absolute Matte mask uses active charcoal mask sheet that helps draw out pore-cloggers and combact excess sebum. It also helps as an exfoliant to lift away impurities.

I really like the name for the mask. Don't get mad, get matte! Absolute matte helps combat excess sebum and control surface shine while purifying and refreshing your complexion. Ingredients include retinyl palmitate (for regulating sebum secretion and skin regeneration), zinc sulfate (combact excess sebum and clarifying complexion), and willow back extract (exfoliant for lifting impurities). Overall though, I'm happy with my purchase despite the expiry date being so soon. There are three different masks available for free shipping on b.liv's store in 11street with different samples: The Sheer Off Crease and Rejuvenating Mask. ^^ Worth checking out for sure. :)

The b.liv exfoliating mask helps remove blackheads and whiteheads and ligthening scar, so I'm really excited to be trying that out! It's meant to be used after cleansing by applying on dry face for 5-10 minutes, then massaged with water and washed off gently.

Purchase: RM10.23

NattaCosme at 11Street.my

Prices: 10/10 
Packaging: 10/10 
Shipping: 2-3 days
Samples: 0/10
Repurchase: Yes

Evidently I fogrgot to take a picture, but I purchased the OST C20 from NattaCosme since I'm halfway through my bottle. 


Purchase: RM57.66


I also do quick, short reviews on my instagram so if you're up for it, do follow me here too! :D https://www.instagram.com/peachy_amy/ 
And Like my Facebook page? :D https://www.facebook.com/MalaysianBeautyHaul/

No comments:

Post a Comment