Saturday, April 8, 2017

[Review] StickWitMe Makeup Bag & PU Leather Stickers Collection


Guys, I got my very first makeup bag! This is a Malaysian made product from StickWitMe. StickWitMe is a fun fashion brand that designs and produces accessories as well as various bags that complete our daily lives.

When I was first introduced to the brand in one of my Cubecrate boxes, I went to check on their site and they appeared to be selling mainly stickers. Now, they've expanded and started carrying so many more products, including a big range of handbags and clutches that sing to me. Check out their store here: 

StickWitMe Store

They carry a variety of items on the store, not just stickers. In addition to fancy bages, totes, wristlets, clutches and makeup bags, they also carry lanyards, purses, pencil cases, and passport cases. Payments for local purchases can be made via most cards or online transfers from banking accounts (iPay88). Products is dispatched within 24 hours of the order and takes about 2 working days after. Items are delivered free within West Malaysia and RM5.00 for Sabah and Sarawak.

They also ship internationally, though shipping charges will differ and take longer, understandably. 
The founder started the brand and design with the mission to creat versatlie bags and small accessories ranges that can be customized in various ways that reflects the owner's unique personality. The designs on the bags, purses, cases, ect are all simple, one-colored exteriors. This deliberate design allows customers to customize their bags with different stickers that's also available on their stores. Or if you're like me, you'd just wait to get a pair of huge eyes stickers and stick that on the bag (then proceed to giggle like a five-year-old).

Stickers Review

I've gotten a few of their stickers thanks to my December's Cubecrate box (Christmas sticker) and October's Halloween themed stickers in Cubecrate's October box.

The stickers are made with PU leather, also known as bicast leather. It's a material made with a split leather backing covered iwth a layer of polyurethane (hence PU leather) that's applied to the surface and then embossed. This sort of leather is water resistant and has a high fade resistance. This means you don't have to worry too much about getting stains on the product.

It's basically a new and improved version of leather and has been used to manufacture products such as sofas, shoes, garments, bags, car seat covers, and upholstery, and is more often than not, indistinguishable from real leather.

Now for the stickers themselves. StickWitMe Stickers are designed to adhere to any surface permanently, so once you've attached them to a surface, they cannot be removed. This means you won't be able change the design once you've used the sticker, so choose wisely. It also means you won't lose the stick from wear and tear, which is usually what happens to the stickers at my place.

The material is sturdy and wonderfully printed, though the prices are a little on the expensive end. Still, good quiality comes at a price. ^^ 

Makeup Bag Review


The beaitful light pink makeup bag sent to me was large enough to house almost all of the makeup products that I own. The material is solid and sturdy leather with a glossy finish that promises to last. I've owned some of these glossy bags that falls apart at the seams but this is well-made.

The cutting and trims are perfectly done and the double zips don't snag and opens smoothly. The inside is lined with a sort of velvet soft material. As you can see in the second picture, I don't really have that many makeup products and everything I owned managed to fit into the bag perfectly. 

This is a more realistic view of how all my products are gonna look in the bag. If you're interested in their products, do check out their stores. The stickers are a bit more experience because they're leather and those. last. forever. As are most (all?) of the products on their store. I'm game with paying more for products that don't fall apart on me for no reason.

StickWitMe Store

I also do quick, short reviews on my instagram so if you're up for it, do follow me here too! :D https://www.instagram.com/peachy_amy/

And Like my Facebook page? :D https://www.facebook.com/MalaysianBeautyHaul/

No comments:

Post a Comment