Saturday, April 22, 2017

[Review] 9Wishes Perfect Ampule Serum Oxygen For Stressed Out Skin

(Use affiliated coupon: C10T190S3 for 8% off) 
Verdict: 10/10
Repurchase: Yes

Price, Shop & Product
A while back, I made a purchase from BBcosmetic.com for an item that went out of stock. They offered me two options, either I get refunded for the item, or I was free to choose a replacement on their shop. I chose this since my skin has been acting up from a combination of stress, lack of sleep, and hormones during that period. It was mostly stress. >< So I chose something related to it.

The 9Wishes Perfect Ampule Serum Oxygen For Stressed Out Skin from  BBCosmetic is sold for $15.90 on Amazon as sold via 9wishes directly or $10.99 on BBCosmetic.com with an additional 8% off if you use my affiliated code: C10T190S3  applied during checkout.


9Wishes Contemporary Beauty is a new skincare and cosmetic brand in Korea that specializes in producing high quality products for reasonable prices. There hasn't been much talk of the product outside of Korea. They carry a lot of products that's aimed for dealing with specific skincare steps/problems. 

This ampule serum aims to keep skin hydrated for a long time and effectively adjust the skin's oil and moisture balance, which refreshes the skin. The serum contains mineral-rich carbonated water instead of purified water which replenishes hydration to the skin.

Packaging & Ingredients


I'm quite happy with the way this product is packaged. It's a thicker liquid, so having it in the dropper bottle actually makes a lot of sense. In addition, it gives it a more luxurious look that reflect's it's price tag of $10 for 15ml of product. The box is sturdy and keeps the product snuggled inside safely. ^^

The major ingredients in the list is oxygen water (15,000mg), beta-glucan, galactomyces fermentation filtrate, centella asiatica, snail secretion filtrate, and various other plants extracts to help skin resilience and improve the healthy glow of the skin. Oddly enough, my skin didn't react badly at all to the snail secretion filtrate in this particular product, which is a nice surprise since I didn't take a good look at the list of ingredients prior to getting it. YMMV. 

Galactomyces Secretion Filtrate can help with skin issues such as acne, pore size, oil/sebum production, uneven skin tone, and signs of aging. It's most known for being the main ingredient in the famed SK-II Facial Treatment Essense (Pitera). There's science behind it's ability to lighten skin pigmentation and improve skin barrier.

Oxygen Water is used instead of purified water and is said to help replenish hydration more effectively.

Centella Asiatica is a healing plant that's used to calm inflammation and spped wound healing, stimulate new cell growth, build collagen, and improve circulation based on this Forbes article. XD

Snail Secretion Filtrate is packed with nutrients such as hyaluronic acid, glycoprotein, and glycolic acid. It's known to improve skin texture and quality and helps moisturize as well as hydrate the skin. Hyaluronic acid in the mucin has been demonstrated to stimulat production of elastin and collagen, according to Dermatologist Francesca Fusco

There doesn't seem to be anything triggering or worrying in the list of ingredients, but as usual, ymmv.

Intructions & Texture


Instructions says to use this after face wash and let it absorb, layering depending on skin condition.  I've been using this right after my FTE and before my other essenses because the texture is really watery and it absorbs so well. I find myself reaching for this readily in my skincare routine because I like how it soothes my skin without being too heavy.

It prides itself at being a highly concentrated ampule but with extremely light texture that spreads gently on the skin like a serum, which it 100% delivers in my face. It's asily absorbed and doesn't leave a scent of any kind. I don't pick up a scent with the ampule, which I appreciate. ^^ I'd rather skincare products not smell like anything most of the time, unless the formulation made it smell horrible, in which case you're free to mask that scent however way ou want. 

Performance


The serum is meant to be a light pick-me-up for stressful days. Truthfully, I wasn't expecting much from it since it's main purpose, even according to it's description page, is for de-stressing. I'm surprised by how much I missed this once I finished the bottle. As I mentioned earlier, I found myself reaching for this again and again in my morning and night routine. It adds a hydration layer that just helps my skin glow.

This lasted about two months. I ran out of this a month or so ago and my skin is missing this a lot more than I expected. I don't know if it's my skin freaking out randomly or the lack of this but my skin is breaking out. I'm going to put in an order on bbcosmetic once budget permits, but this is one of those products that really surprised me by how well it worked out.

I'm really keen on trying out the other serums of the same line though, so I might opt for one of those instead! ^^

(Use affiliated coupon: C10T190S3 for 8% off) 
Verdict: 10/10
Repurchase: Yes

I also do quick, short reviews on my instagram so if you're up for it, do follow me here too! :D https://www.instagram.com/peachy_amy/
And Like my Facebook page? :D https://www.facebook.com/MalaysianBeautyHaul/

No comments:

Post a Comment