Thursday, April 27, 2017

[2017 Hauls] February & March Purchases From BBCosmetic.com - Free International Shipping

I've made several purchases from BBcosmetic.com over the past few months. I shop when I'm sad, okay? So, I figured it would be healthy to jolt down the mini reviews of all the purchases that I had done over the past few months instead of sulk and do more online shopping.

BBCosmetic

Prices: 10/10 
(Use affiliated coupon: C10T190S3 for 8% off) 
Packaging: 10/10 
Shipping: 2-3 weeks
Samples: 10/10
Repurchase: Yes
Feb 14th, 2017
  • 1 x [The Face Shop] White Seed Pure Vitamin Concentrate Ampule 12ml SALE!

The things I buy generally fall into two categories:
  1. I've been wanting this for a while and need this in my life. Or 
  2. It was on sale. This mini purchase definitely fell into the second category
This The Face Shop White Seed Vitamin Concentrate Ampule 12ml is $4.79 during their 50% off sale. There's 11 left in stock, but these expire in April 12, an important point I completely missed. Cue me frantically trying to finish this before the expiry date. XD I really like that even the tiny purchase came with two samples!

This arrived exactly 21 days (including weekends) after making the order, so 3 weeks for free shipping, which is decent.

The ampule is a powerful spot corrector with pure vitamin C. The highly concentrated brightening ampule with 10% pure vitamin C helps reduce unwanted pigmentation and other flaws, leaving skin looking bright and pure. It also includes GMO-free white seed. I haven't used this before but it's description got me keen. I've been looking for something to help me fade my acne scars for a while and this is just the newest addition to that cause. First impression is... decent.

The texture of the product is really thick and it is deep orange in color, which surprised me a little. Directions say to apply on dark spots... which is basically most of my face at this point. The texture is fairly oily and doesn't really sink in that well. I'm still trying to figure out where best to put this, but before my lotion (final step) seems like a good place. The product applies warm, which is forwarned, and that sensation goes away quickly. The scent of orange/citrus yogurt is fairly thick though, and I could still pick up the fragrance awhile after application. I haven't used this long enough to see effects, but I'll keep everyone updated!

Purchase: $4.79 /RM20

Feb 16th 2017
  • 1 x [COSRX] Acne Pimple Master Patch 24patches X 1
  • 1 x [Nature Republic] Super Aqua Max Fresh Watery Cream 80ml SALE!


This Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Fresh Waterfy Cream is meant for oily skin, which I'm all for. I'm currently using Benton's Snail Bee Lotion, which has been doing a pretty good job of keeping my skin moisturized without being too oily, but it does take a bit of time to sink in and leaves something of a white cast if I don't apply the lotion well. I've been using that for a few months and I'm almost halfway done! Two pumps for my whole face, twice a day.

 This fancy cream is made with Kona Deep Sea Water Sourced at 3,000 Feet Below the Ocean Surface and contains Sea Plant Nutrients, Ocean Extracts, Trace Minerals, Calcium and Magnesium . It is free of heavy metals or pollutants and includes kona minerals ionized by nature for fast absorption into the skin. The light formulation promises to keep skin hydrated without leaving an oily residue.

I quite like the packaging for this product! The glass finish makes it look super luxurious. It comes with a spatula to prevent product contamination. However, I think I actually prefer #benton's pump bottles that keeps products from being contaminated without having me use a spatula (so troublesome). I'm really looking forward to getting started on this and hope it'll work wonders on my skin. Cosdna didn't come up with anything too worrying except for the preservative used, which is methylioshiazolinone (7). There's a lot of plant and sea-based extracts that 's supposed to be good for the skin.

Purchase: $9.20 /RM40

March 15th 2017
  • 1 x [Benton] Aloe BHA Skin Toner 200ml
  • 1 x [Koelf] Callus Care Elbow Patch (1 pair * 3ea) + Callus Care Heel Patch (1 pair * 3ea) SET SALE!

The Koelf Callus Care Elbow & Heel patches were 50% off for $6.68 so I snatched them almost instantly. I also purchased the Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner for $14+ with my affiliated code: C10T190S3 to get an additional 8% off. The rest are samples that they've kindly included. The box was slightly squished, but they packed the benton toner with an additional layer of protection to keep it safe. ^^

The patches were fine since they were packed in plastic anyhows. I've been eyeing the Benton Aloe BHA Skin Toner ever since I've tried the samples. They were very gentle and are good for my skin. The toner seems to help calm down pimples and just give my skin that healthy glow nothing else is able to give me. The toner is incredibly watery and has a mild aloe scent that I really enjoy. The 0.5% concentration of salicylic acid doesn't do much to exfoliate, but is enough to have a soothing effect. It also helps manage blackheads and dead skin cells. Here's hoping the whole bottle is as good (or even better) than the samples!

When BBcosmetic came up with another 50% off sale that I was interested in, which is the patches, I snatched that as well as the #benton toner. I have terribly dry elbows and heels, so hopefully these patches will help! The patches are like... plasters for injuries really, which is pretty fun! I'm really looking forward to trying them out. They're supposed to be used for a minimum of an hour, but since I'm on my feet a lot during the day, I'm thinking of using these while I sleep to get the most out of them! Fingers crossed!

Purchase: $21.35 /RM92

March 22nd, 2017
  • 1 x [Skinfood] Yuja Water C Toner 180ml SALE!
I swear this is my last purchase for a little while. Ahem. The Skinfood Yuja Water C Toner 180ml was 50% off for $7.96 and I've been eyeing it since it was available here in Malaysia so I grabbed one. The rest are samples that they've kindly included.

The Yuja Water C Line contains Goheung Yuja extract and essential oil, which according to their description, contain more vitamin C than lemon. They also have serum, emulsion, ampoule, and cream in the same line, though those are $20 or $21 bucks respectively. The entire line moisturizes and brightens the skin from the inside out. If the toner ends up working well, I'll look into buying the rest of the line. ^^

I'm currently using The Face Shop.Official White Seed Vitamin Concentrate Ampule 12ml as well as OST C20 Vitamin C serum. I don't really have much expectations for this toner, since toners in general don't seem to do much, but it being in the Water C Line kinda gives me hope that it'll work well in terms of hydration and brightening. Yuja extract and essential oil coats the surface of the skin, locking in moisture and brightening skin tones for a soft, glowing appearance. This toner is meant to be used after cleansing.

The bottle is packed in an additional layer of plastic and the bottle itself is made of plastic. I like the packaging of the product, since it reminds me of a soda drink. XD Ingredients to look out for includes alcohol, citrus extract, and ethylhexy palmitate, since some people are sensitive to those. It uses BHA as a preservative, which ranks a high 6 on cosdna. I've been experimenting with toners, since Hada Labo broke me out and I'm peeved about that since it's HG for a lot of people. Looking forward to starting with this, but not so soon since I'm working with the 500ml Haru Hada HA Lotion now.

Purchase: $7.96 /RM34


Total Purchase: $43.4 /RM188

I also do quick, short reviews on my instagram so if you're up for it, do follow me here too! :D https://www.instagram.com/peachy_amy/ A

nd Like my Facebook page? :D https://www.facebook.com/MalaysianBeautyHaul/

No comments:

Post a Comment