Thursday, April 27, 2017

[Lifestyle - Travelling With Triba-East] Reasons to Visit Busan, Korea In The Fall

When the wanderlust bug bit me a last Fall, I let impulsiveness take charge and booked a flight ticket directly to Korea. All that's left was the planning, which, admittedly, I'm absolutely rubbish at. Between handling stress, work, family, and even more stress, I couldn't bring myself to do any sort of planning. 

And then there was a matter of where to stay, what to eat, where to go, and what to do, all without knowing a word of Korean. To simplify things, I had a travel agency, Triba-East Travel plan my entire trip, from food to accommodation and modes of transport. The guide was lovely and friendly, helping me plan my trip to my heart's desire while working within my small-ish, last minute budget. The only things I had to prepare pre-trip were clothes, passport, and spending money, which is an absolute dream. You can get in touch with them via their Facebook page or just visit their webpage and see if there's a trip they're offering that strikes your fancy. 

I arrived to a rainy morning in Busan, Korean, where I found all the reasons I needed to fall in love with the autumn in Korea. 

Reasons To Visit Busan In The Fall

Cool, non-freezing temperature 

Visiting Korea in the fall has the added advantage of being cool in the mornings and even cooler during the nights, but not quite overly so. It's a great escape from the sweltering heat in Malaysia (or wherever you're from) with all the advantages of winter without turning into an immovable snowman. Perhaps the only thing you'll be missing is snow, which is accompanied by . It's not as hot as Summer nor as cold as winter, a comfortable temperature that gives you that perfect excuse to wear whatever you want without being too hot or too cold. :) 


Beautiful Sights 


We've all heard of the beautiful Sakura blossoms where trees turn into pink pompoms that litter the street with the bright flowers, but I can't help but fall head over heels for the beautiful shades that Fall has to offer.

In the Fall, the trees turn from green to yellow, then red, then brown, though some changes directly to red and other goes straight to brown. The beautiful colours litter the roads and gives everyone a sight to behold. Long drives and rides means you will be treated to mountains upon mountains of greens, reds, and yellows, trees showing you that change is coming. 

Even theme parks are made even more beautiful during this season of change. Trees are gradually turning colour and losing their leaves and we're treated to the sight of them getting ready for the cold winter ahead. 


Cheaper Flights 

Because there's no or rather, less holidays during the Fall in Malaysia, flight tickets are fairly reasonably-priced, even if bought during the last minute. For example, I bought my tickets for mid-November merely a month in advance and it was less than RM1200 to and from Kuala Lumpur. Of course, if you purchased tickets even earlier, they'll be cheaper still, but when that wanderlust bug strikes, why fight it? Especially when it brings you to places with sights like the one shown above. 

Less Crowded


Apart from cheaper flights, avoiding the peak season for travelling also means less crowd for everything. Theme parks require less queuing, pictures aren't littered with strangers you'll probably never cross paths again, and in some lesser known places, you might even get the chance to have everything to yourself. Like my trip to Shilla Millennium Park in Busan. This is the site where the famous Korean Drama "Queen Seondeok" was filmed and I got to enjoy most of the sites on my own since there were nobody else around. It was absolutely divine. 

Whereas I loved my trip to Busan, Korea in the Fall, I'm having another trip to Korea planned in the Winter together with my better half, mostly because he hasn't seen snow before and I wanted to show him what snow's like. The trip to Soeul, Korea, is planned in January, but I'll be handling over all the pesky planning to Triba-East and am getting one of their Seoul Packages, since 1) I abhor planning, and 2) they did such a wonderful job with this trip.

I got in touch with them via their Facebook page but you can try their webpage and see if there's a trip they're offering that strikes your fancy. 

I managed to get so much sightseeing done within my short trip that it's definitely worth every penny. I'll be posting more reviews up soon! ^^

I also do quick, short reviews on my instagram so if you're up for it, do follow me here too! :D https://www.instagram.com/peachy_amy/ A
nd Like my Facebook page? :D https://www.facebook.com/MalaysianBeautyHaul/

No comments:

Post a Comment