Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Malaysia Watsons Tencel Facial Mask (Nourishing Olive)

This little thing is the catalyst that caused my descend into madness ascend into beautiful skin. Watsons Tencee Facial mask is a line of affordable Watson masks made in Korea. I enjoy the simplistic design and straightforward packaging. There are a few different types of this particular line: Red Wine, Double DHA, Black Pearl, Brown Rice, Natto, Olive, ect.

I bought four of them during a Watson masks sale a few weeks back and I haven't looked back since. It costs RM6.90 per mask, but Watson does a lot of buy one get one 50% off so you could probably get them cheaper. :) This was the last of my Watson Tencel collection. Olive mask: Nourishing.
#
Picture from Watson Malaysia
The mask is made of tencel fiber, which I prefer a lot more to cotton masks given Malaysia's ridiculously hot and humid weather. It's slightly more transparent compared to cotton or silk. The texture is more airy and adheres to the skin better. Best of all, it doesn't feel like it's slowly suffocating my skin cells. Tencel has a higher absorbent rate compared to cotton and feels soooo much better.

There's 21ml essence per piece and the material doesn't quite soak up all 21ml of that, which means there's a good few (~6ml) left in the package after I removed the sheet mask from the packaging. I just smeared the rest of the essence on my neck and chin.

I put this on for a little more than 20 minutes and it was still wet when I removed it. More essence for my arms and legs. Muahaha.

Verdict: So, is it nourishing? Heck yeah! My face felt like I've just had a soak in magic water. It also doesn't leave behind that annoying sticky residue like some masks, so I didn't even need to wash my face afterwards. Yay.

I enjoyed using this a lot more than some other masks I've tried (reviews coming up shortly) and I would definitely be re-purchasing these if Watson happens to have another sale. I try to get sheet masks for RM4.00 or less since it's one of those buy and throw away things. Spending too much on them just isn't all that worth it. If you have money to burn though, you should definitely be getting these.

Love it? Yes!
Repurchase: Yes! But I'm a broke person, will buy during a sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment