Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Hermo.my's Response To Hairball In Beauty Package

This isn't so much an update as a rant and a reminder (to myself) to wait a while before buying from Hermo again, or preferrably just not buy from them anymore.

I wrote them a private message about how their product was unprofessionally packaged with an extra helping of furball.

Here's the response:

Hi Amy, Noted, thanks for your feedback. We will take note for this issue & improve for it.

It's not a feedback. It's a complaint. When I pm'ed Althea's facebook to let them know they mistakenly wrote 30% instead of 15% on their facebook page, they apologized even though it wasn't a big deal.

Hermo's response to sending me hairball was an equivalent to a 'thanks. k bai.'

My experience with Hermo has been disappointing, frustrating, disgusting, and now to add to the list of negative comments, unprofessional.

Next time I feel weakness and want to buy from them again, remind me to check back to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment