Thursday, May 12, 2016

RoseRoseShop To Sarawak, Malaysia [Mizon Snail] More Beauty Haul!

Guys, I have a problem. My bank account isn't unlimited but my yearning for more beauty products is. So, here you have it. Yet another beauty haul. When I told my mom and sisters I'm getting things from this store they requested a copy of everything I'm getting, which means 3 additional sets of all my Mizon gels.

So, RoseRoseShop is a site that sells Korean beauty products for korean prices, which is amazing~ The company is located in South Korea and it began as an eBay shop (rubyrubyshop or rubyruby76). Business there was good enough for them to branch out of eBay and open their own shop, but they do continue to sell things on eBay, albeit it's a little more expensive there. It does ship for free on eBay though, so if you're only buying one or two products, it makes more sense to go for free shipping.



Since this is my first Mizon buy, I've only chosen two products: Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream & Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask. All Mizon products ship for a flat shipping rate of $2.55, so I thought I might as well get everything in one go (And this is why I have a problem).

4 Sets of each product brings my total to a reasonable $34.68. Here's a breakdown of the price. The Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream was priced at $4.32 and Good Night White Sleeping Mask was priced at $3.94. Even with shipping, this was pretty cheap.

In comparison, eBay rubyrubystore is selling the Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream for $5.40. So if you're only getting one, it's actually cheaper to get it from eBay, since $4.32 + $2.55shipping = $6.57 > $5.40. :)

I made the order on April 28th and it arrived yesterday, on May 5th, which is pretty incredible considering it flew all the way here from Korea.

The Snail Recovery Gel is a multifunction hypoallergenic cream that works to treat darkened and redened skin tone (making skin brighter), encourage skin regeneration, and heal skin rashes and scars. I'm really excited to try this out.

The Mizon Good Night White Sleeping Mask has a brightening effect and lauds to improve skin tone, & build protection for night time. It's the last step for the skin care routine so it also works to keep all the wonderful products you've already slathered on your face and if you sleep in an airconditioned room, it'll keep the moisture in as well. XD My mom's super excited about the brightening effect, so we'll wait and see if this works. I like that in order to claim it has whitening effects, Korean skin care products needs to have certain products that actually do whiten. Yay for quality assurance.


Everything was packed in thick bubble wrap and the individual boxes were inside another box, which kept them in perfect condition. I was too excited to open the box so I didn't manage to snap a picture, but it's just a nondescript brown box.

In addition to my complete order, I also received 10 Neulli samples. Neulli is a cosmetic brand that's launched by RoseRoseShop. I'm kind of disappointed that instead of sending me different samples, it ended up being 5 anti-wrinkle and 5 whitening serum. Nevertheless, yay samples! I'm excited to be trying these out.

The reviews for the product will have to wait, since I've just gotten the products. My skin's not picky when it comes to facial products (*touchwood*), but I don't want to take it for granted. Patch testing will need to wait till I'm done patch testing my BHA. :)

Two sets will be going to my two sisters and my mom. My mom's tried out the gel and the night white mask. I'll let ya'll know how she likes them once it's been a few weeks/months for the magic snails to do their thing!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Rose Rose Shop with its masks cheaper than usual. However, I can't find shipping to Malaysia.
    If you can find shipping to Malaysia details, do drop me an email: oyh.liveinmusic19@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete