Sunday, October 2, 2016

[Review] Elizavecca Power Ringer EGT Deep Mask Review

Price: $5 (~RM20) for 10
(bought during BBcosmetic 50% discount. Use affiliated coupon: C10T190S3 for 8% off) 
Verdict: -10/10
Repurchase: No.

Price, Ingredients, & Texture

I've written extensively about this in previous posts of the mask, but there really isn't anything worth repeating so I'd just go straight to the review. If you're realy interested in the details beyond my experience with the mask, feel free to click the link below: 

[Review] Elizavecca Deep Power Ringer Mask Sheet - Tea Tree & Vita Deep


Texture & Performance


The smell for this isn't as overwhelming as the other masks. The essense is also super drippy. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I preceed mask sessions with Hada Labo Moist Lotion and Scinic Honey AIO. It helps with moisturization and absorption of products. 

Halfway through trying to review this, I realized that I bought these masks and should really stop reviewing them if I hated them so much. Why am I putting myself through this? It's not like someone's paying me to put these masks on my face or anything. If I hate them, I should just put them aside and call them a loss.

With that in mind, here's a pretty pictures of all the Elizacecca masks I managed to soldier through. There won't be any more reviews of them because I'm giving the last three to my younger sister, who doesn't seem have preferences for her sheet masks. She's happy as long as I give her any to use, so yay for her. 

My overall opinion of the elizavecca masks are just horrendous. The tea tree was probably my favorite, but they were all quite horrible, to be completely honest. The fit, the smell, the performance, all just... bad. After doing just this mask for about 2 weeks, I actually considered quitting masking altogether because they just made me... sad. Thankfully, I put on a My Scheming mask and am in love with sheet masks all over again.

Price: $5 (~RM20) for 10
(bought during BBcosmetic 50% discount. Use affiliated coupon: C10T190S3 for 8% off) 
Verdict: 0/10
Repurchase: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment