Sunday, October 2, 2016

[Review] Elizavecca Deep Power Ringer Honey Deep Sheet Mask

Price: $5 (~RM20) for 10
(bought during BBcosmetic 50% discount. Use affiliated coupon: C10T190S3 for 8% off) 
Verdict: 5/10
Repurchase: No.

Price, Ingredients, & Texture

I've written extensively about this in previous posts of the mask, but there really isn't anything worth repeating since fit and texture appear to be standard for all the masks, so I'd just go straight to the review. If you're realy interested in the details beyond my experience with the mask, feel free to click the link below: 

[Review] Elizavecca Deep Power Ringer Mask Sheet - Tea Tree & Vita Deep


Texture & Performance


This smells different than the rest of the masks I've tried in this line. Different how? Well, different BAD. It smells horrendous. I can't really put my finger to what it smells like. The entire time I had this on I was unhappy. I consoled myself with the thought that there's only three four more masks in this pack before I'm done completely. After this, I'm just going to wash my hands off Elizavecca masks altogether. No more.

I took this mask off after a little more than 5 minutes because I really couldn't handle the smell of the mask any more. It was so bad. On the other hand, it seemed to be more moisturizing than the rest of the masks in this line. Maybe that was the key to keeping my face moisturized instead of drying it out. Instead of keeping it on for 15-20 minutes, I should just leave it on for 5-10 minutes. It still left my face slightly sticky, but I noticed this wasn't as sticky as the other masks.


Pros & Cons

Pros
  • Moisturizing if left on for ~5 minutes 
  • Not as sticky as other Elizavecca masks

Cons
  • Smells horrible (-2)
  • Doesn't fit well (-2) 
  • Essence drips everywhere (-1)

Price: $5 (~RM20) for 10
(bought during BBcosmetic 50% discount. Use affiliated coupon: C10T190S3 for 8% off) 
Verdict: 5/10
Repurchase: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment