Friday, July 15, 2016

[Mini Haul] Scinic Aqua Ex Jelly Cream From 11street

Mini Haul from: 11street.my
Packaging: 10/10
Shipping: 10/10
Samples: 10/10
Money Spent: RM22.40 (~$5.60)


What I Bought 


I bought this during another one of the many, many 11street sales. It was priced at RM25 and I used a coupon to bring that down to RM22.40. Shortly after buying it, the price went down even further to RM19.90. I hate 11streets' fluctuating price. Honestly.

The bottle is quite huge and it contains 100ml of product.

Shipping & Samples


Shipping took a little while longer than it should have due to it coinciding with a few day's holidays. The purchase came with 3 free masks which was something that was promised during the purchase. Yay for free masks though! I'm happy with the purchase overall in terms of shipping and 'samples'. ^^

Ingredients


This thing is in Korean and the only ingredients I managed to find about it is sea water, zostera marina extract, codium tomentosum extract. It does, however, seem to have a cosdna page about it here with a few ingredients that may cause acne that is Triethanol amine, butylene glycol, dimethicone, and beeswax. The beeswax may also be an irritant. 

The multifunctional fast-absorbing skincare cream promises to deliver whitening, anti-aging and hydrating functions. The deep sea water replenishes skin moisture whereas seaweed promotes metabolism, moisturizes, soften skin, provides anti-inflammatory effect, and protects the body against free radical damage. It was awarded the best hydrating cream in the 2010 allure Beatufy Fair and Best of Beauty Award. 


First Impression

This hydrating gel is intended as a moisturizing cream for your skin, although Amazon has a weird direction that tells you to put it on rough, dry lips, followed by a plastic wrap which is to be removed after 10 minutes. This will removed dead skin cells, apparently. I'm not too keen on trying that out, so I'll stick to using it as a general moisturizer.

I know it's shallow, but I really like the color of this cream. It has a calming light blue tone that just well, calms me. I love blue. It's super dense and thick. As you can see the texture is heavy but spreads very well on my skin! It felt smooth and light, just like a gel and absorbs pretty well on my hand. That little bit of cream that I dabbed on my skin was spread over the entire back of my hand, so I forsee this product lasting quite a while! I really like how it felt on my skin. It was hydrating without being clogging or sticky.

On the other hand, the scent is really quite overwhelming. Even on my skin I could smell it's strong flora, perfumy scent that lingers. This product will have to wait, since I have a few moisturizers to go through yet, but I am already worried about how much the scent would bother me. A detailed review will be coming up once I've had time to test this for a while.

Money Spent: RM22.40 (~$5.60)
Samples: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment