Friday, July 15, 2016

[Mini Haul] Holika Holika Wine Therapy Sleeping Mask From BBCosmetic

Mini Haul from: BBcosmetic
(use code: C10T190S3 for 10% off. T.T I didn't use this code because I was dumb, pretty much) 
Packaging: 10/10
Shipping: 9/10 (3 weeks)
Samples: 10/10
Money Spent: $6.45

What I Bought


I bought a Holika Holika Wine Therapy Sleeping mask. BBcosmetic has these 50% off sale on their facebook page and I am obsessed with them. It was on sale for $6.45 so naturally, I couldn't resist. I reviewed BBcosmetic here, if you're curious. 

I bought this during a moment of weakness. Because have you seen how adorable the packaging is? It looks like I bought a tiny wine barrel. Unfotunately, I couldn't find many reviews on the Holika Holika Wine Therapy Sleeping Mask but I also couldn't find any reviews that straight up hated it, so I wanted to give it a try. Also, have you seen how cute the packaging is?! Look at me rationalizing my purchase. XD

Shipping & Samples


I bought it on June 23rd, 2016 and it arrived on July 15th, 2016. That's 3 weeks shipping time to Malaysia, SEA, which isn't bad considering I didn't pay anything for shipping!

Woohhh the samples. Have you seen the samples? I really didn't think they would include any samples considering how I already managed to grab this mask at half price but they did anyways! I had two The Face Shop cushion foundation puffs, one The Face Shop Face it Power Perfection BB Cream Sample, and one The Face Shop Blanclouding White Moisture Cream Sample.

Ingredients


Ingredients:Water,Wine Extract,Alcohol,Dipropylene Glycol,Glycereth-26,PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether,Glycerin,Bis-PEG-18Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane,PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3Glycerin,Propylene Glycol,Butylene Glycol,Glyceryl Polyacrylate,Biosaccharide Gum-1,Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer,Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Phenoxyethanol,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract,Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract,Bergenia Ciliata Root Extract,Viola Mandshurica Flower Extract,Impatiens Balsamina Flower Extract,Xanthan Gum,Adenosine,Caprylyl Glycol,Disodium EDTA,Caprylhydroxamic Acid,Fragrance,Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract,Yellow 5 (CI 15985),Red 227 (CI 17200)

There are two possible acne triggers here, which are Butylene Glycol and CI 17200 respectively. Have a look at the cosdna result here.

First Impression


This sleeping mask is intended as the last step of your evening routine to keep all your other serums, essence, ampoules, and basically all your awesome face products in. The Holika Holika Wine Therapy Sleeping mask has anti-wrinkle as well as moisturizing and smoothing effects on the skin. The instructions says to rinse this off with water the following morning. ^^

Unfortunately, they sealed my mini wine barrel so I couldn't contaminate it for your perusal. Apparently, I need to stir this prior to using since they can actually get wine residue on the bottom! That's freaking amazing! I still can't get over how cute the packaging is. Just holding it makes me happy. 

This sleeping mask expires some time in 2018 so I'll have plenty of time to fit this into my routine eventually. ^^ I'll review it once I have some time with it. 

Money Spent: $6.45
Samples: 10/10
From: BBcosmetic

No comments:

Post a Comment