Sunday, October 2, 2016

[Review] Elizavecca Power Ringer Milk Deep Contella Asiatica

Price: $5 (~RM20) for 10
(bought during BBcosmetic 50% discount. Use affiliated coupon: C10T190S3 for 8% off) 
Verdict: -10/10
Repurchase: No.

Price, Ingredients, & Texture

I've written extensively about this in previous posts of the mask, but there really isn't anything worth repeating so I'd just go straight to the review. If you're realy interested in the details beyond my experience with the mask, feel free to click the link below: 

[Review] Elizavecca Deep Power Ringer Mask Sheet - Tea Tree & Vita Deep


Texture & Performance


At first, I though the essence for this feels slightly thicker than the essence for the other masks I've tried in this line... though that thought quickly went away as I walked around dripping essense everywhere. I had a blocked nose when I woke up in the morning, though it went away after exercising for a little bit. The blocked nose came back when I was doing this mask so I blame the mask.

It smelled fruity and pretty much like all the other elizavecca mask in the line. with a hint of alcohol. It brought my stuffy nose back. :( After 30 minutes, it fell off my face, leaving it non-too-moisturized. My pores were more noticable after sheet masking than before and it left a sticky residue that I've come to associate with these sheet masks. 

Pros & Cons

Pros
  • None

Cons
  • It literally brought my flu back. (-20) 

Price: $5 (~RM20) for 10
(bought during BBcosmetic 50% discount. Use affiliated coupon: C10T190S3 for 8% off) 
Verdict: -10/10
Repurchase: No.

No comments:

Post a Comment