Sunday, October 15, 2017

[Store Review] Mask & Chill Sheet Mask Bundle

Verdict: 9/10
Repurchase: Yes

Full disclosure, I know about this shop because two of my wonderful fellow sheet mask addicts here in Malaysia are the founders. ^^ When they told me they were offering their own sheet mask bundle, what choice did I have other than to GRAB ONE FOR MYSELF. XD The two lovely ladies behind this venture are two of the biggest sheet mask addicts that I know, so I'm pretty much guaranteed awesome sheet masks.

They're doing a sheet mask bundle of 5 masks for RM30 on shopee for Malaysians, or $10 for non-Malaysians with free shipping. Tracking would add an additional $1. 

My Purchase
One of the lovely founders, Karyn helped me choose the masks in this bundle and I'm ecstatic to get them! Since I'm in Malaysia, I purchased a RM30 sheet mask bundle from their shopee store, which offers free shipping. Yay. ^^ 

I believe that the mask options changes according to availability, but currently they're offering: 

Tier 1: Lherboflore/Ultru/Bonvivant/Abybom Tier 2: Kpop maskTier 3: Always21/Etude House/CellpiumTier 4: LoveRecipe/BeyondTier 5: My Beauty Diary
I wanted to try Abybom masks, but they's fresh out, but I managed to snag a Bonivant mask that I'm excited to try out as well! Hopefully they'll make a reappearance in their second round!

For the second tier, I went with the 7 day masks from Kpop. Tier three I went with the Cellpium, which is a multi-cleansing mask that I will be using some time soon since it's expiring in November (Karyn warned me about the expiry date prior and I had no problem with using a mask earlier. ^^).


There's also a Beyond Herb Garden Calendula mask and My Beauty Diary Royal Pearl Mask.

As of now, they've sold more than half their stock for these mask bundles, so if you're interested, definitely get them before they're all gone! :P I know I'm looking forward to their next bundle.

I also do quick, short reviews on my instagram so if you're up for it, do follow me here too! :D https://www.instagram.com/peachy_amy/

And Like my Facebook page? :D https://www.facebook.com/MalaysianBeautyHaul/

No comments:

Post a Comment