Saturday, June 24, 2017

[Jolse Haul] Jolse Random Box + Random Purchases

Price: $21.94
Verdict: 10/10
Repurchase:  Yes (when it comes back)

Price, Shop & Product
Jolse does these random boxes every once in a while and while I was debating on whether I wanted to get one, it sold out! Luckily for me, they came back for round two and this time, I didn't hesitate. I love shopping from Jolse. It's one of the first shops I've purchased from and the first Korean store that I've bought from.  It ships internationally for free with no minimum purchase and I did a review of them before here.  Shipping takes about 3 weeks. 

So, now that we've gotten what Jolse is out of the way, let's talk about what Jolse Random Box is! For this batch of Jolse random box, we had a list of items on what we want to buy, then pay for that single item and just like that, we get additional two items free! There were lots of options, including this Cosrx pimple patches, Cosrx low pH cleanser, lots of other best sellers, ect. 

The items I purchased in this haul is just the ones on the top of the image, Cosrx Pimple Patches (pack of 4) and the Missha Pure Source Pocket Pack 10ml (Tea Tree & Green Tea) for $21.94. The rest of the items, everything at the bottom, is completely and absolutely free. That's just ridiculous! 

This came in a pack of four for $14.98, which is actually a really good price considering one sells for $4.00. That's a $1 discount + lots of extra free stuff! I love these patches and have reviewed them here. Directions are simple enough to understand. Cleanse the area around the acne blemishs and pimples, Select a patch of larger size than the acne blemishes and pimples and adhere the patch to those areas and then leave the patches on overnight/until a bump appears to absorb the impurities and gross stuff from your skin.

I usually have this on after I use my essenses and before my last/thickest cream and the patch has no problem staying on. The patches are most effective when used on a lanced/popped pimple/acne, but I do apply them to pimples that're painful to touch, just so I won't accidentally pop it via scratching. ><

If you can't tell already, I'm a pretty big fan of the Cosrx Acne Pimple Patches. It's used to cover acne to protect the ski nfrom bacteria and dirt. It also acts to absorb impurities from the skin and prevent further infection. This Hydrocolloid material secures the wound and prevents  a second infection, which was something I had a problem with since I pick at my skin a fair bit. I know I shouldn't, but I still do it. Having the patch on stops me from causing further injury on my skin. I've actually had acne that disappear completely instead of coming to head from using these patches. It's magic. 

I needed something to accompany me for my trip to Australia so I figured I should get one of these 10ml pocket packs, which is resealable and small enough that I can bring this with me on my trip. I actually ended up not liking this of the Tea Tree at all. The scent of alcohol was super overwhelming. They're both supposed to be sleeping packs, but they were both barely moisturizing, even so far as leaving my skin somewhat dry. 

This was exactly the same as the green tea pack. =< It's slightly annoying really. I expected this to smell like tea tree at least, but nope. It smells like alcohol and dries, well, dry. 

Espoir Face Prime Glow Fix Mist


Espoir Face Prime Glow Fix Mist is a strong makeup coating polymer that I'm actually probably not going to use. It looks absolutely amazing though, and the price of this alone is enough to cover the entire box. I'm going to try and sell this off somehow. ^^

Tony Moly Bio Ex Renew Peeling Pad

I've never used peeling pads before, but this should be super exciting! I couldn't find much (any) information on how exactly to use this though, so I'm going to have to wing it when I do! ^^


Lioele A.C. Control Lotion Trouble Hunter

I'm the most excited about the Lioele A.C. Control Lotion Trouble Hunter. It's a moisturizing lotion with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects that can manage excessive sebum to prevent greasiness. The lotion has a fresh scent that's very mild and it applies really nicely, drying without a sticky finish.  I'm really happy with this lotion cause it feels like Jolse saw the pimple patches I bought and figured I could use something for my pimples. XD It's true~ Jolse is awesome.

Overall Impression
The value for the random box is spectacular. For the Price of the ~$15 Cosrx pack, I got so many extra free items! They even included small samples together with the purchase. Jolse is always spectacular and this haul was no different.

Price: $21.94
Verdict: 10/10
Repurchase:  Yes (when it comes back)

I also do quick, short reviews on my instagram so if you're up for it, do follow me here too! :D https://www.instagram.com/peachy_amy/
And Like my Facebook page? :D https://www.facebook.com/MalaysianBeautyHaul/

No comments:

Post a Comment