Sunday, December 18, 2016

Dear Althea, All I Want For Christmas Is... A Little Bit Of Everything

It's the most wonderful time of the year and all I want for Christmas is a little bit of everything from Althea.

That's not true. 

I actually want everything from Althea, but rules and good manners dictate that I shouldn't abuse Santa Althea's generousity. Also, the rules say clearly that my Christmas Wish List has to fit into one Christmas Box (but then you never said how big the box can be!)

So, I present my wishlist in the form of a familiar Christmas story that I'm completely ruining (or improving!) to make my wishlist. Hope this brings joy to someone. :)

A Christmas Carol: An Althea WishList 


The cold within him froze his old features, nipped his pointed nose, shrivelled his cheek, stiffened his gait; made his eyes red, his thin lips blue; and spoke out shrewdly in his grating voice. He carried his own low temperature always about him; he iced his office in the dog-dags; and didn't thaw it one degree at Christmas. But perhaps he's just hadn't had the luxury of trying out the Herb Warm Pack, which will surely keep even the chilliest of hearts warm with the seven kinds of medical herb components.


Nobody ever stopped him in the street to say, with gladsome looks, “My dear Scrooge, how are you? When will you come to see me?” No beggars implored him to bestow a W-Lab Silk Remedy 5% Capsule Hair Pack to conquer their severely damaged hair. 


no children asked him for the Mizon Acence Blemist Spot Solution Serum to soothe their irritated skin without the added stickieness, to be used after toners and essenses/emulsions. 

Or the Monstory Greenman Trouble Care Mask to say goodbye to their skin troubles with the mugwart prescription, which looks like a lot of fun to try and do, not that fun is something Scrooge is acquianted with in the least. 


No man or woman ever once in all his life inquired the way to purchase the Natural Pacitif Fresh Herb Origin Serum as a skin anti-oxidation barrier to prevent skin degeneration, with sour anti-aging elements, wrinkle treatment function and vegetable preservatives, because they can see from his wrinkles and blemishes that he does not use any face serums, or if he used skincare products at all.


No one as inquired of the place to purchase some footcare products like the Skinfood Mint Sparking Foot Scrub to provide clean but soft exfoliation and get rid of foot ordor.
'

Or Tony Moly Shiny Foot Moisture Cream to smoothen and moisten their feet after.

No one has asked any of those of Scrooge. Even the blind men’s dogs appeared to know him; and when they saw him coming on, would tug their owners into doorways and up courts; and then would wag their tails as though they said, “No eye at all is better than an evil eye, dark master!" His eyes probably just needs some eye care, for even the most evil of eyes will be soothed by the Skinfood Salmon Brightening Eye Cream.
But what did Scrooge care! It was the very thing he liked. To edge his way along the crowded paths of life, warning all human sympathy to keep its distance, was what the knowing ones call “nuts” to Scrooge.

Speaking of nuts, the 1st Collaboration of Package with Hapooooom has to many 'o's it's nuts and I would really love one if it could fit into the extra large Christmas Althea Box for me. ^^

I could go on forever, as is the thing with wishlists for things I want, but I can't tell if the box is full already. Maybe it is overflowing already, but I'm sure Santa Little Helpers can work their magic and just fit everything in (with brute force if necessary). Just squish the boxes, smash the containers, fold the masks and make everything fit. Muahaha. ^^

Fingers crossed Santa picked me, cause I've been... good? Well, at the very least I've been decent this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment