Tuesday, November 29, 2016

[Review] Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask Sheet Review: Bird's Nest and Snail Review

Price: 10,000won for 20 pieces
(About RM40 or ~$10)
Verdict: 0/10
Repurchase: Hell no.

Price & Shop


I bought these Skinfood Masks from a Homeplus Market in Busan, Korea. Busan, Korea! Ahhh. It still marvels me a little that I can cross that off my bucket list. I've been to Korea! ^^ Anyways, there was a deal for buy ten get ten free, which was how I ended up with twenty of these Skinfood Beauty In A Food Mask Sheets. It's odd, but these masks were inside a market where they sold erm... vegetable and other groceries. Mini-stores like Skinfood, It's Skin, Innisfree, ect, do have individual counters though, so payment has to be made at the counters. 

Fit & Ingredients

The fitting of this mask wasn't very good, as evident by the way I had to snip off the middle of the mask to get my nose moisturized. I don't know why I even bothered. More on that later. It didn't smell horrible, which, sadly, was the only thing going for it. The essence is creamy and white, which is odd, but not unheard of. The Saem masks have creamy essences as well. The texture of the mask was cotton, I believe, but they weren't very good at keeping the moisture in the cotton, which was a shame. 

I found the ingredients of the Bird's Nest on cosdna but not the snail. Nothing too scary. For some reason there's... cholesterol in these though... which makes me feel... fat? I don't know what to feel. There's also alcohol and shea butter for those of you sensitive to those. 

Performance


I tried their wash-off masks, so admittedly, I had high hopes for these masks. After leaving the mask on for ~15 minutes, my skin was left with a sticky finish that was uncomfortable enough for me to wash off the extra residue with water. One look in the mirror was enough to let me know that my skin wasn't moisturized at all, which was just ridiculous. Even the horrible Elizavecca masks that I've tried were at least a little bit moisturizing. These masks sat on my face and did absolutely nothing. They weren't irritating, which was good, but neither of these masks did anything for my skin. I'm massively disappointed. What a waste. 

Price: 10,000won for 20 pieces
(About RM40 or ~$10)
Verdict: 0/10
Repurchase: Hell no.

No comments:

Post a Comment