Sunday, August 28, 2016

[Review] Papa Recipe Bombee Black Honey Mask Sheet

Price: Rm5 ~$1.24
Verdict: 9/10
(I would give it a billion out of ten for being so amazing, but it's expensive, which makes my wallet sad)
Repurchase: Yes... If only my wallet would allow it.

Price & Shop


I bought this from an individual seller on a local (Malaysian) shopping app called Shopee. I've seen these being sold on BB Cosmetic for $2.2 per piece after discount (enter affiliated code C10T190S3 during checkout for 8% off total). 

I was understandably suspicious, so I only bought one to start with. Luckily, the mask turned out to be everything I have ever dreamed of and more. 

Fit & Texture

The first thing that I noticed about this mask is Oh my god the smell. It was incredible. I thought the Scinic Honey AIO smelled good. This was even better. The honey smell is just amazing. I wanted to keep the package so I could keep breathing the glorious scent after I had the mask on. The scent wasn't overwhelming since it ddin't feel artificial at all, like how some fragrances on masks can be.

There wasn't a plastic seperator for the mask, which surprised me considering the normal price tag on this thing is $2 per piece. 

There wasn't any additional essense left in the mask after I put this on but the sheet mask itself was capable of staying wet perfectly. The texture of the mask is ridiculously, jaw-droppingly soft and amazing. It's like a second skin that I didn't even know I wanted. The fact that this mask was black made it even better. I absolutely loved everything about this. 

Ingredients

Papa Recipe lauds that they're designed with all natural ingredients that replenish, rejuvenate, and hydrate the skin while protecting it from irritants. It only uses organic ingredients and doesn't use any artificial preservatives, parabens, dyes, harmful fragrances, or suphates. The ingredients on cosdna is very satisfying since there weren't any glaring irritants.

Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, Dipropylene glycol, methylpropanediol, propandiol, Hydroxyethlcellu lose, Glyceryl acrylate / Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, PVM/MA Copolymer, Trehalose, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol, Carbomer, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Di potassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Royal Jelly Extract, Propois Extract, Honey extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Caprylic/Capric (Licorice) Root Extract, Schizandra DChinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Zingiber Officinate (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Acorus Ca lamus Root Extract, Peri Ila Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Fragance.

Performance


I took a picture for after, but my camera seemed to be able to take the worst pictures of my face possible, so no freaky amy picture. Instead, you just have to take my word for it when I say this mask the advertising for this mask isn't kidding. 

My skin was friggin amazing after I took the mask off. Even before I found a mirror, I knew it had done wonderful, magical things. My skin was hydrated and get this, it wasn't sticky. The serum absorbed so well for my skin I could weep for it. My skin has never felt softer and I couldn't stop touching my face, which was probably bad but the breakouts on my cheek were instantly calmer and the angry pimple next to my nose wasn't painful anymore. 

It brightened my skin considerably and stayed wet for a little more than an hour. I loved having it on.

Pros and Cons

Pros
  • Brightens, soothes, and nourishes my skin.
  • Fit and feel is amazing!
  • All-natural, with organic propolis and honey extract
  • Works amazingly. I love everything about this.

Con
  • It goes without saying that the price of this mask is the only thing putting me off.  It sucks that it's expensive but I suppose amazing things comes at a price. 

Price: Rm5 ~$1.24
Verdict: A billion/10
Repurchase: Yes... If only my wallet would allow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment