Monday, June 13, 2016

[Review] Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Getting Rid of Sunspots & Blemishes!

Price: RM19
($4.32 + $2.5 flat rate shipping divided by 8 products on roseroseshop = $4.63 ~RM19)
Verdict: 10/10
Repurchase: Yes!

Remember how I bought one of these for almost everybody in my family? I haven't managed to try them out yet because I'm greedily patch testing other things first. 

I have, however, been making my mom use them and I just have to rave about how great it's been for her!


My mom has had a brown patch of sun spot on her face for as long as I can remember and I swear it's started to fade only after a month of using. My mom noticed it first and let me know that it's really working for her, which has gotten the both of us super excited! She started using on May 5th, which was when it arrived, and has continued to use this since then. 

INGREDIENTS

Snail Secretion Filtrate, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether, Dimethylsilane, Polysorbate2-, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carbomer, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydolsyate, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone/vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glyocol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Polyacrylate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Camellias Sinensis Leaf Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Extract, Betula Platylphylla Japonica Juice, Tropolone, Copper Tripeptide-1, Allantoin, Panthenol, Olea Europaea (olive) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Adenosine, Disodium Edta

This has 74% snail mucin and can aid in soothing inflammation and treat scars.

Instructions

Instruction says to apply this as a moisturizing layer. As usual, the rule of thinnest to thickest (less oily to oilest) applies. It helps that my mom doesn't really use much facial product so I just told her to apply after she's done showering.

I'm in the process of patch testing this and will report back when I've managed to use it for a little while.

In the meantime, I would definitely need to make sure to keep spares ready when my mom runs out and am incredibly excited about trying this myself!

Verdict: 10/10
Repurchase: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment